A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Party of seven :)

beyond words...............

4 days till departure!!! Cannot believe how my friends can come up with such last min sudden plannin' trips just like that! In the end we all includin yours truly decided to do this! (i believe i was intoxicated when i made this decision) haha.......Many pending things still needed to be done and it felt like mission impossible- However we all left with an open heart to Redang in hopes to js relax and hav a good time :) We did indeed!

The seven of us....Boss+wife, 2 DOM, 2 chinadolls and yours truly- First timers at redang island :) And dont ask me why............i was just taking a break from the city lifestyle but who m i to kid.....really? hahahahahaha, Princess at heart....i dont deny!

You should have seen the rooms...Oh my freakin' lord what a mess it was down there. I could barely keep my mind sane in this D I S A S T E R also called our home for the next 4 days........ tried very hard.............VERY!!!! Told myself i need my cake therapy to be able to go through this! So i distracted myself with delicate measurements! Always does wonders! X



City girl at heart................















Will i ever visit redang island again? Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh MAYBE someday perhaps! X