A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Guess where?


Oh how i have been longing for the french mainland and the Riviera! Cant wait to indulge in what this city has on offer for me :) BUT for now..............back to reality, cant do any french hotspots due to lack of love(nobody to enjoy my holiday with) but mostly lack of funds! hahahahaha......

Narnia's island? If you can guess.......
I'll give you a bear hug and an oreo cookie if you can guess where the photos were taken.

because, I don't dive- yours truly had to soak up the sun, believe me when i say there isn't much to do here aside from soakin up the sun and diving and snorkeling.......my mission. stay in bed all day till the sun sets- party till dawn and get totally wasted :) Because i'm just like that!

I think i did all of the above :) Bingo!
























Guess again?
to be continued.............