A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Daren&Jeff 's "23rd"

Don't i love my life )....There are tons of sales/holidays going on- AND this celebration was no exception!!!! Too many things to do......so little time, That's my story right there :)

So you prolly know- i'm a diehard fan when it comes anythin adventures!!!!(LIE) haha.....Adventures and I = collide! A roadtrip up north however........YES!!!! Easily sold when it comes to anythin fun!!!! Who isn't these days?? U tell me!!!!

So let the Bass kick.......we are invading the pearl of the orient for the boys "so called" 23rd b'day bash!!!!!

you shouldn't be toooo surprise by now ryte? 3 hours n boringness.....U tell me!!!

my brother made sure everythin was A-okay!!!!


I brought little miss sunshine w me!!!!!


I would rather misbehave! hehe




Babylon for babies R us!!!!


dAREN THE BIRTHBOY!!!! too much tooooooooooooo handle hur?

to be continued................. X