A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Forever and for always.

and there ain't no way..
I'm letting you go now..
And there ain't no way..
and there ain't no how...........
I'll never see that day..

'Cause I'm keeping you forever and for always :)

Ain't nothing funny bout ME bein' ALL Alone here on my Owney!!!! Sometimes you just can't make it on your own!!!! Listen to me now, Its not the place that matters, its the company! Throw me in a bed & breakfast for 30 euros with the right kinda people and I'm sold! So much for a luxury resort huh........I'm not your typical "princess" after all- I'm adaptable to life! Says who I'm NOT?

Less is More? I beg to differ seriously...... Those orangy H boxes comes with nothing but a smile your face!!! And to think,Its not even my B'day....... The brother OWES me huge that's why!!! Thank uuuu for the "boring" stay in T.J. and Thank uuuu for spoiling me!!!!

Smiles in the snow :) I'll keep u wondering for now......

Ive been incredibly blessed lately to have the support and encouragement of so many individuals as I continue to expand my "So called life" haha......I quote,He said, "Sometimes I feel like drowning in my own satisfaction" - words of wisdom ya 'tink? (NOT) haha... Vainpot more likely!!!!

BUT, yea......

There are choices- I made mine 3 years and 10 months ago, Let it be!

I can feel your love for me in your heart. I'm hoping to add more of my day to day thoughts here on ze blog!!! Want? I shall :) xx