A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

With or without you.


1 YR of memory in B/W.
It was pretty much one year ago that i moved into my heaven on seventh :) Where I also spent a year of my life or so with the soul sister :) The transfer must have been the best choice Ive made in my entire life. I love the thought of living free without any questions!!!! Now I know, home is where the heart is! What a drastic diff- to the better - it made for my life. Heart and soul :)

There is no substitute for hard work.

Looking much forward to what this weekend has in store! Believe it, I haven had the time to even watch SATC 2!!! Maybe because I'm js giving myself excuses not to visit the cinemas!!! Nostalgic memories ya know!!!! I really don't have the slightest clue as to who will b the first person i go with to the movies( Ive only been with the same 1 person to the M in the past 4 years) Let faith decide okay..... Then again, what is faith? Nv was and will be a fan!!! I decide my own destiny!

Listening to The BEST! U2's Ultra album compilation :) According to me, All that sorrow, sadness and melancholy and the subtle yet elegant darkness that lies over these tracks does somehow give me strength and pure satisfaction. The powerful feelings I get when I listen to "With or without you" frees me somehow and to appreciate what's there in front of me and it will be beautiful if there wasn't a small inch of pain added to it :)

Okay just reminded myself to take it slow this weekend with the A-team!!! Go Spain go tomr!!!! I'll be rooting for ya- Hate France hate!! How long until Domenech gets sacked!!!! I wonder?? France most humiliating performance ever in World cup history!!! Sighhhh..........

To, Me,myself and I............Tomr will be a good,GREAT night :) Till then!!!! Lovemuch from T.J. xx!