A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Monday, June 21, 2010

BECAUSE she's like that!

Currently obsessing over : C.C. -I never told you!!!
Trying to : Kiss the Girl!!!
Craving for : That rootbeer Float!!
Dying for : YOUR ATTENTION!

Many people have told me that they envy and enjoy the life I have-They tell me it's because my blog offers a lifestyle of another kind. Each time someone tells me "I loveeee your blog" I find it rather amusing cos I would never expect any of this! Yes i had my fair share of attention over the years ....but seriously You still find me witty? hahahahahaha.....I'll take that as a compliment :) And so you know, My life ain't that great ok but Go on......carry on reading......

I would never expect any of all this, I get to meet beautiful people and hob-nob with models,ride along in crazee adventures!!! How amazing is that! Through out my years in this industry( 7 n counting....) I will tell you that it's a superficial one! People are always on the lookout for the latest trend and if you are not up to mark-YOUR OLD NEWS! Apparently the more expensive the better! haha.....Sad to say i'm one of em!!!!!! I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not!!! I refuse to manipulate my readers! I love 'em to bits!! Heh :) I am easily bought by "nice" things!!! So yea.....that's me!!! but,

I agree,such mentality should be denied entry!!!! In a world so fickle about so many things and pretentious about most others, a very special strength within me have helped me from getting jaded with life in general- Seriously I might be the life of the party( hahahahahahahah) VAIN! but i'm a very practical person, I don't go snogging husbands ya'noe! I am however a heartbreaker! Who isn't these days??? AND I wonder where do broken hearts go???

Ahhh Lemme ask Whitney and get back to ya'll :) I am enormously grateful(once again) for what I have...I mean sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for right?? (Ok.lie.) haha :)

Ya think!!!! 3 years 10 months and counting.........

This shot was taken wayyyyyyyyyyyy back when I was only 18!!!!!!! And Thin!!! Everyone will validate that!!! haha.... :) OMG, Talk about Velocity angels now!!! I am so Old. 7 years ago and NOW, I'm still complaining!!!!

I still remember my first international fashion week runway in 2008!!!! I was stoked back then!!! Now i'm just watever!!!

Mr him is oh so righhhhhhhht!!!!! Guess who??

Shots taken by random strangers!!! I wish to thank 'em seriously!!!! Thank uuuuu! I likey much!

Natalie lynn likes this.

And to think, i'm always surrounded by beautiful people!!!!!! Lucky me!!!

Malaysians at butter!!!!

OK.....now I'm stoked!!!!!! A last min decision made my day!!!!! And I shall see ya real soon when I get back from my escapade :) Xx :)