A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Champagne Supernova!!!!!

Remember Noel gallagher from Oasis? Now remember US- Champagne Supernova!!!!!!

What the Boss seem to forget is that............ not everyone speaks his language- Only yours truly understands the "REAL" meaning of knowing the truth!!!!!

But thank you Sir for the thoughtful gifts ( thou shall nv make a deal with the devil) - I ensure you, Secrets will remain safe with yours truly for as long as U can keep my mouth SHUT *wink*

Now only 6 more months to go before I can retire :) heh....

How do you say NO to a great night out?

By pretending - GOING out of town :) *poof* I shall vanish this week in hopes to find My Mr potential :)



Natalie lynn likes this :)


awesome foursome!!!!




If only I knew what was that funny? Seriously guys!!!!!!


Fantastic Four 4- Despicable US!












Don't look back in anger- Oasis would agree!!!!