A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swing life away :)

Whew........time flies!!!!!!! It has been a "busy" week!!! Ive been getting referrals to work with great production houses and and and individuals from friends and past clients. It's always rewarding to hear others advocating my brand with such conviction!!! I can't say enough how much I appreciate it!

So.....its the middle of summer,what do you expect? Of course I'll spend as much time away from the booze!!! My free lonely time by the beach was...........NOT awesome!!!!! Regardless of the fact that I'm already one shade darker-Its hurting me as well :( and the sun rays are A LOT hotter than the previous years- thanx to global warming yea!!!!

So last weekend after packing all my beach attire,gadgets and gizmos in my trusty orangy miu miu( stole from the mother), off we went to Tanjung jara!!! Crystal beach ya'll and 6 star luxury resort!!!! -Not that i care, M quite sick of the "nice" lifestyle...I wont bother explaining why so yea.....I wish I had someone to share the experience but nah......I'm happy being me for now :)

lalalalalalalalalalalalalala........a great escapade for those interested...I on the hand wasn't too keen about it- I shall not elaborate on the resort!!! You wanna know more-check out their website!!! Lazynesss and no biggie really :)


Never mind the fact that I haven't slept in 24 hours and looking all fugly(not feeling well) felt like a zombie really :) I was still very much excited to go :) Just me and the brother(job purposes) and yours truly had a freeeeee stayyyy!!! How awesome is my life! Despite the fact that I was all tired- I still wanted to venture around ryte!!!
I am very messy!!! VERY VERY MESSY in life and in general!!!!!


The so called resort!!!!
Found this along the way......bought some oranges for the sister!!! She lovessss oranges!!!!

At night, after dinner by the cabana......brother had some friends over!!! Drank!! what's new!!! Got annoyed cos I wanted to zzzz but crazeeee ppl js had to play that funky music!!! I literally wanted to die!!!! SERIOUSLY!

Not enough...I ate somemore!!! All by myself!!!!! Room service - My only bestfriend!!!!!
City view by the bay!!!! You can just die and go straight to heaven!!!!