A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Take a BOW :)

Moet at dawn :)
p.s.s. Thanx to E-special friend,Ivan :)

Thought I'll share a few hilarious photos from last week :) I'm so glad I made some new acquaintances because Life's tooooo short and I want to savor this great moment of self-accomplishment :)

You better WERQ that bitch face and pose like the rent is due tomorrow....even if your new friend is falling off a bike :) hahahahahahaha........*wink*

My english breakfast :)

My other pillar :) through thick and thin!!!!



Happy 21st YU MENGGGGGGGGGG!!!! Yesss......UR old but U ROCK!!!!
A SLAP WAS ALL I NEEDED TO STOP CRYING!!!! Next time boss!!! (If there's a next time)....mmmhhhhhhh

This babyG...One night WONDER!!!!!!



Let's not create a scene shall we?