A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

YOUR OLD BOSS!

NATTTTTTTT...............you're FIRED :)

Some people make the world special just by being in it......AND NO, I wasn't talkin' bout you Marciano SAN :) I was referring to Sim yew soon........heh :) In a world where you can be anythin.....You chose to be Rocky Marciano?? HA HA HA.........BUT it is your wittiness that makes us all love YOU!!!! (LIE) - wasn't paid to say this so shall not and will not say naise things bout you even though YOU are sometimes the nicest PERSON ever!!!!!

Aside from the fact that-I'm fat and YES i know, no need rub it in.....i'm also the BEST sexitary ever ryte? I'll take that as a YES :) self-flattery is a form of my own achievements! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :) *wink* Just learnin' from the BEST :)

Happy sweeeeeeeeet 88th birthday bosss!!!! YOU know I'm always the fire starter :)







The original penang artistry crew :)







SO what's next years theme? SOBER?