A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Monday, October 25, 2010

evey's 23rd :)

There's 3 things in life that a girl needs :) LOVE to make her weak :), Alcohol TO make her weak, And best friends when both things make her hit the floor :)

11 years and countin'......Every year,a new chapter unfolds-Every year,more drama leads to more chaos!!! And every year, it only gets worst!!!!! A whole lot wiser BUT never sober :) I try to lead by example BUT fail big time!!!!! At least I don't try denying it! heh :)

She knows how crazeeeeeee i am AND still choose to be seen with me in public :) Glory to god in the highest-Thanx for an amazing friendship!!! For most of ya'll-who didn't know,Evonne and I met through my sister MANDY!! and later on,became close friends through Sunday school,church,youth camps and everything related to church!!! UNBELIEVABLE ryte? well believe it!!!!!! I kidd' U not :) hahahahahaha.....BUT seriously!!!!!

And through out the years- we may have lost our focus on what's important in life at times but the bond between us- unbreakable!!!! Cheers to forevernesssss :) Happy 23rd!





It was a family affair :)




AFTER party @ the usual playground!!!!
"HE" who's always lookin out for me!!!!! Thanx calvin!

Lucky him :)