A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Bestfwen's 26th :)


We read about the evils of drinking......So we gave up reading :) HAPPY 26TH to the one and only person in the world who takes my shit like NO other!!!! I'm glad we r still friends! hehe :)

p.s.s. I drink to make other people interesting!!! Cheers to that!

Strictly family affair!!!!! Thanx ARISTO and geegee for an awesome time!!!!

Yours truly always starts the fire!!!!!!

Take 2!

Take 3!!!!! K.O :)

I am relatively new to the fact that i am always surrounded by loving couples!!!! Hate that shit!!! I mean - I'm VERY happyyyyyyy for allll my besties BUT feelin' like a third wheel sometimes,SHUCK!!!!! Imagine me dying alone...............*imagining* Oh LORD, shoot me!! Given much thought that m gonna b in such situation for sometime, i better start paying someone to be my toyboy!!!! Anyone? Funny thing is.............i would never picture myself in a thousand years not being in a relationship.........Oh well, god's got other plans for me maybe? Poor mother of mine who is constantly prayin for me to rekindle things.........I say, let it be and move along shall we?




All the sweeeeeeeet romance...............ahhhhhhhh! *envy*



She never comes out to play ANYMORE!!! NEVER-LITERALLY NEVER!!!!! but she makes an exception for important things only :)






this picture in incomplete!!!! ya know why?? COS i am not in it!!!!!! x