A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Never before
have I experienced time gone so extremely fast and so depressingly slow...

-At the very same time-

Sorry for the lack of updates on this blog. I am very busy having the time of my life......i would rather misbehave than deny the fact that I'm actually a saint :) Proud and lovin' it! Dont ever let anyone make you believe that you don't deserve what you want :)

I think - therefore, I'm single :) heh............

Sing after me- Oh, my love...a thousand kisses from you is never too much..I just don't wanna stop. Oh, my love...a million days in your arms is never too much..I just don't wanna stop....

Its not just me who's rocking mickey's ears on halloween okay.......stay tuned for my next POST :) X