A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

A whole new fairytale.......by yours truly!

Friday, October 15, 2010

A postcard from heaven :)

Finally here we are.................

It's very rare for me to get out of the hotel room at inhumane hours of the day (think 8am) and once I'm IN, I'm IN for good :) ask anyone and they will tell you what's my definition of a "Holiday".......pleasant but boring! If you want to know what I think bout my trip to kk, you should read on here :)

Eggs benedict at Shangri-la rasa ria resort and spa!





And this is what we found. A deserted creek,perfectly hidden in the natural camouflage of mountains. For 2 nights and 3 days this was our serene home!
















to be continued................i hate long-haul flights!!!!! fear of watever you call it! (which i ain't saying) X